The Helson's

The Helson's

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter

Happy Wednesday! Little late to the party but momma had a stomach bug Sunday/Monday. Ugh no bueno. 

Anyways we had a great Easter. It is such a wonderful holiday. The true meaning of Easter is so humbling. Who am I that he gave his only son to die for my sins. I am so thankful that I serve such a good God! Church service was Ahmazing! Our church puts on a production called The Thorn, if you have never seen it, I highly recommend. Such a great depiction of Jesus life and sacrifice. Brings me to tears everytime.  


We did the egg hunt on Saturday with some friends. Isaiah was less than interested in this. It was quite funny, he was like "why do I need this bucket, and what are these eggs" he wasn't even interested in the candy. He wanted to see the dogs, ride four wheelers and be a boy!! Love that kid!  


Sunday we just relaxed after church. We let Isaiah "help" us wash the cars. Boy was that an adventure. He loved playing with the hose but layed in the driveway crying when we took it away. Bless his heart he's such a stinker. Hope you all had a great weekend and fab week so far. I will be glad when our house gets over this funk!!! I was on a lysol rampage last night. Die germs Die!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment!!